Apollo Hospital Bengalore
Get The Best Treatment Services for Bangladeshi Patients by medihelpzone at Apollo Hospital Bengalore
About Apollo Hospital Bengalore
The Apollo Hospitals, Bannerghatta
The Apollo Hospitals at Bannerghatta is a 300 bedded hospital, located in the heart of the capital. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology making it a powerhouse of healthcare in Bangalore and is committed to invest in the latest medical technology on par with the latest worldwide developments, to ensure that every one of our patients benefit from the latest knowledge.
Some of the equipment’s and technology available at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore include:
- Robotic Assisted Surgeries
- Thallium Laser-First in India
- Holmium Laser-First in South India
- Digital X-Ray-First in Karnataka
- 128 slice CT angiogram
- 3 Tesla MRI
- True Beam Machine for Cancer Radiotherapy Low energy & High energy Linear Accelerators
- Navigation System for accuracy in surgical procedures
- 4-D Ultrasound for 4-dimensional sonography
- Digital Fluoroscopy
- Gamma Camera
- Stereotactic Robotic Radio- surgery
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Multiorgan Transplant Facility
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is JCI certified. The Joint Commission is the gold standard accreditation for health care organizations.
- First center in Karnataka to have used 2nd Generation Bioresorbable Scaffolds (BRS) for Cardiac Patients with successful outcomes.
- Highest number of Robot Assist Heart Surgeries done till date in India
- The medical faculty comprises of some of the best in the medical fraternity.
- The first Y shaped stent for tracheoesophageal fistula was used by Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore in this region.
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore has successfully performed many rare procedures such as autologous chondrocyte implantations, spinal angiolipoma excision and tibial tuberosity shift with MPSL reconstruction to name a few.
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore has the distinction of performing largest series of airway stents in the country.
- One of the flagship centres of excellence at Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore is The Minimal Access Surgery Centre (MASC) which is dedicated to practice those surgical techniques that are least invasive for the patient. The outcome is faster recovery and fewer long-term consequences of surgery. Surgery has been revolutionized by the availability of laparoscopic technology, video imaging capabilities, harmonic scalpel (“cold scalpel”) for cutting and coagulation and an ever-expanding base of surgical experience. Our Minimal Access Surgery Centre is routinely using these techniques in almost all surgeries such as Cardiac surgery, General and Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynecology, Pediatric surgery, Thoracic surgery, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Cancer surgery, Orthopedic surgery, Neurosurgery and Ear, Nose and Throat surgery.
- Apollo Hospitals was ranked as the best multi-specialty hospital in Bangalore by THE WEEK-A C Nielsen, Best Hospital Survey 2020.
- We also offer Robotic assisted techniques for Heart and Lung surgeries, General and Gastro-intestinal surgery, Gynecology, Urology, Colorectal surgery, Cancer surgery etc.
Why Choose Us?
Lead by expert team from India and Bangladesh
Hessel free second openion and cost estimation
Fast invitation / Appointment letter
Smooth visa processing assistance
Free airport pickup
Few About Our Company
Medihelp zone is a single platforms for all apollo hospitals branches ( Chennai, Bengalore, Mumbai, Kolkata ) for appointment booking, invitation letter, airport pickup, admission assistance and many more. We help international patient with our experienced team of staffs who are always helping patients to coordinate with doctors. We have an exclusive office for Bangladeshi patients at prime location in dhaka. Bangladeshi patients now can get apollo hospitals services more simple and easy hessel free way. Each year we are helping over 10,000 Banglaeshi patients to get treatment at apollo hospitals. Our expert team has helped over 3000 cancer and surgery patients to get them better life.
So keep your worries aside and start your medical journey with medihelpzone for the best treatment outcome at apollo hospitals.